Office Hours (Autumn 2016): Tuesdays 3-5, Wednesdays 11-12 br>
Armstrong Building 1.24
Classes for Autumn 2016
- HIS1030: Evidence and Argument
- HIS2212: History and Memory in the United States
- HIS3020: Writing History
Classes for Spring 2017
- HIS1046: History of the Americas
- HIS3212: Reconstruction and the New South, 1865-1914
- HIS8128: Diseases in History
I would be interested in supervising PhD students in any area of study in which I am now, or have been, doing research.
For information on PhD funding opportunities at Newcastle University, please see this information about the Northern Bridge Doctoral Training Partnership.